There are many reasons that many people cannot run regularly to consume some of their extra calories. Those who run are a problem, suffer from joint pain, have bad knees, injuries or sore feet can completely replace this with rope exercises and can do it all at home. Believe that the effect of burning calories will be more effective 3 times shorter. For that mix of exercises, the only equipment you need is a jump rope and you need some free space in your home!
Here are just a few of the benefits you will earn if you do these exercises regularly:
– This will be an exercise for your whole body
– Strengthens the work of leg muscles on the abdomen, arms, legs, back, and shoulders.
– It effectively burns calories. When it comes to burning calories, experience says that 10 minutes of jumping rope equals half an hour of running.
– Improves cardiovascular conditions
– Improves balance, reflexes, and coordination.
Many of you have had the opportunity to do this when you were little, but before you start with this, be aware that skipping rope is not an easy thing.
The big advantage of this exercise is that it can be performed everywhere you want, in the gym, at home, on the beach or even in the garden.
– The proper rope is required, which should be with adequate material, length, and handle,
– Try jumping barefoot or use shoes without padding
– Keep the head entire time straight, looking ahead,
– Keep the elbows near the body and bend the knees a bit.
– When whirling the rope using the wrists, not of the arms.
– Grip handles with the fingers instead of your palms.
– Skip without touching the ground with the heels, and use the front of your feet to propel you and to land.
– Jumping shouldn’t be high, only enough to skip the rope.
– In the advance, period challenge yourself by trying crossover, single leg hop, and double turn.
Here are the moves you need to perform, 30 seconds for each:
1) Double Hop
2) Ali Shuffle
4) Walking Knee Tuck
5) Double Hop
6) High Knee
7) Single Hop
8) High Knee
9) Walk the Dog
10) Single-Leg Hop
11) Lateral Hop
12) Single-Leg Hop
13) Lateral Hop
14) Reversal Lunge with Rotation
16) Twist as you jump
18) Twist as you jump
19) Cool Down and Stretches
– Deep breaths and stretch arms
– Deep breaths and stretch shoulders
– Deep breaths and cab stretch
– Stretch of the hamstrings and calves
Watch the following video for detailed instructions: