In many cases, a gym membership does not guarantee to achieve a shaped and strong body and losing weight, which are the main goals of people who regularly visit it.
Consequently, it is not necessary to hit the gym to shape your body, because it can be done by exercising regularly in the commodity of your home. With great motivation, determination, and the time spending on the home workouts you can get fascinating effects.
We offer you a 10-week challenge, which guaranty reshaping of your body and finally get the body of your dreams.
Here are some tips that will help you in that manner:
1) Drinking plenty of water will ensure that your body is always properly hydrated
2) Picking the most appropriate time to exercise is very important. The experts recommend choosing the mornings
3) Remain consistent and perform the exercise routine as explained below
The 10-Week workout plan:
Perform the following exercises:
25 crunches, 15 lunges, 35 jumping jacks, 5 push-ups, 20 squats, wall-sits for 25 seconds, planks for 15 seconds, 10 sit-ups, and 10 butt-kicks.
Do the same exercises, but change the number of repetitions:
20 crunches, 25 lunges, 10 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups, 10 squats, wall-sits for 25 seconds, planks for 30 seconds, 35 sit-ups, and 20 butt-kicks.
Boost the intensity:
30 crunches, 25 lunges, 50 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups, 15 squats, wall-sits for 35 seconds, planks for 40 seconds, 30 sit-ups, and 25 butt-kicks.
Burn more and more calories:
20 crunches, 15 lunges, 25 jumping jacks, 20 push-ups, planks for 30 seconds, 35 squats, wall-sits for 60 seconds, 35 butt-kicks, and 50 sit-ups.
Remain dedicated to your aim and continue with the challenge:
30 crunches, 60 lunges, 55 jumping jacks, 30 push-ups, 25 squats, wall-sits for 25 seconds, planks for 60 seconds, 40 sit-ups, and 50 butt-kicks.
After 5 days of intensive training, rest the body, but you can still go walking or jogging.
Boost the effects of this challenge by combining it with cardio training during the weekend, as follows:
– 1st week- 30 seconds of a sprint (30 sec. jogging/5x);
– 2nd week-35 seconds of a sprint (45sec. jogging/6x);
– 3rd week- 45 seconds of a sprint (1 min. jogging/7x);
– 4th week-50 seconds of a sprint (45sec. jogging/8x);
– 5th week-55 seconds of a sprint (30 sec. jogging/7x);
– 6th week -1 minute of a sprint (45 sec. jogging/6x);
– 7th week- 65 seconds of a sprint (1 min. jogging/5x);
– 8th week- 70 seconds of a sprint (45 sec. jogging/6x);
– 9th week- 75 seconds of a sprint (30 sec. jogging/7x); and
– 10th week- 80 seconds of a sprint (45 sec. jogging/8x).
Daily time for this workout – about 45-60 minutes.
To get the satisfying effects to adjust the duration of the workout. It depends on your weight and the amount of weight you want to lose, but practicing should be at least three hours a week.
Also, practicing some beneficial dietary changes will accelerate the process of weight loss and reshaping your body. A performance coach, Jon Denoris, recommends “nutrient timing” (eating the right food at the right time of day).
According to Jon, the diet should be focused on consuming unprocessed, whole foods as often as possible.
For losing weight, the diet should include foods:
– Rich in high-quality meat and fish
– Lots of vegetables, Essential fats like avocados, nuts, and coconut oil
– Whole foods such as brown rice and quinoa, which have a lower GI rating.
Protein found in the meat, fish or eggs satisfies the appetite and regulates metabolism. It also leads to fewer junk food cravings.
Jon Denoris suggests staying away from labeled foods, whose ingredients are even difficult to pronounce. Additionally, he warns on the biggest mistakes of the ditching the healthy eating plan before the results are visible.
Another important thing to achieve these goals is your surroundings. Surround yourself with people that can join you in your healthy dietary regime and workout routine, or at least support you and your aims.
Remember that motivation is the most important thing, and follow the results, as the first result will show you that you are on a good way to get in great shape quickly!