A beautiful body is every person’s dream no matter what gender he/she is. A person who has a sports-friendly character is self-confident and attracts the attention of the opposite sex, which is actually a benefit to him.
However, not only is the impression of the female figure referring to the legs or buttocks, but also the impression of the female hands can cause attention.
It is not necessary to go to the gym to tone your arm muscles, but you can practice several effective and fairly simple exercises that will only take 15 minutes. You can do all this without leaving the house, with little exercise equipment, including dumbbells, water bottle, and a proper rug.
When women’s hands are strong and beautifully styled, it is an opportunity for every woman to wear open sleeveless dresses so that people in her area can notice her good athletic shape and beautiful body.
In addition, as exercises are useful for strengthening muscles, they can also normalize metabolism.
Your workout is the following:
1) Arnold Press,
2) Wide Grip Bicep Curls,
3) Pike Push Up,
4) Isometric Bicep Curls and
5) Tricep Kickbacks
Each exercise is repeated 12 times.
When you feel that doing the exercises becomes too easy, it is advisable to increase the weight of the dumbbells. Remember that after exercising you should be tired if you want to get great results.
It is enough to perform this training three times a week, with a break of one day between training sessions. At the same time, it is necessary to take care of a healthy diet, because when a healthy diet is added to the daily routine, then the arms will become stronger and sculpted even quicker.
- Standing position with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your elbows and position the dumbbells at your shoulders, with your palms facing your body.
- Pushing the dumbbells up, and fully extending your arms rotate your palms outward.
- Returning to the starting position, rotate your palms inward.
- Repeat until the set is complete (12 Reps)
Wide Grip Bicep Curls
- Begin in a split leg position, hold a dumbbell in each hand, while one leg is forward
- Squeeze your biceps and curl, while your knees are flexed, and come into a position that your back knee is just above the floor
- Standing back up, slowly lower the arms, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat this movement 12 times and then switch legs.
Pike Push Up
- Start on all four, with your feet and hands shoulder-width apart, your legs straight and your hips up.
- Bending your elbows, form a 90-degree angle with your arms, and bring your head close to the mat.
- Straightening your elbows, push your body away from the mat,
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat 12 times.
- Begin sitting down on a bench and holding a dumbbell in your left hand, while your elbow rests on the inside of your left thigh.
- Squeezing the left biceps, bring the dumbbell toward your chest.
- Lowering the left arm return to the starting position,
- Repeat 12 times and then switch arms.
- In standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold dumbbells in each hand. Bring your torso forward and bend your knees slightly.
- Bringing your elbows up, come with them parallel to the floor, and kick back until they are fully extended.
- Slowly lowering the weights return to the starting position.
- Repeat 12 times.