The lockdown during COVID 19 completely has changed the habits of numerous people and they have started to do things they wouldn’t normally. To fill free time at home, the area of the life related to the preparation of various dishes was the most ‘attacked,’ so those who never cooked showed interest in it.
Sharing recipes online has become an obsession for many who wanted to try something new but also for those who wanted to highlight their achievements in cooking. Many amateur backers stood out in this field because their recipes received the most recognition after their posts on social networks, such a recipe for a woman who shared the recipe on the Extreme Couponing & Bargains Facebook group for Biscoff cheesecake.
The responses of the visitors are wonderful, mainly because it’s simple, with only four ingredients needed and it’s easy to prepare.
– 250 g Biscoff biscuits,
– 2 spoons of melted butter
– 200g soft cheese
– 200 g Biscoff spread,
1) Crush the Biscoff biscuits, add 2 spoons of melted butter, mix them together and press into the dish.
2) Leave the biscuits in the fridge for a couple of hours
3) Then mix soft cheese with Biscoff spread,
4) Add the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
5) Leave the cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set.
Why Biscoff biscuits and spread?
They have the consistency of peanut butter but tastes like a cross between digestive biscuits, graham crackers, and gingersnaps. They are also warmed with subtle notes of cinnamon, ginger, and other spices, and an iconic caramelized flavor can be felt.Why Biscoff biscuits and spread?
They have the consistency of peanut butter, but tastes like a cross between digestive biscuits, graham crackers, and gingersnaps. They are also warmed with subtle notes of cinnamon, ginger and other spices, and an iconic caramelized flavor can be felt.
Updating the recipe with these ideas:
- Adding more crushed Biscoff biscuits around the edge
- Any decoration for the top of the cheesecake are obviously completely optional
- Adding different types of fruit will enhance the taste
- You can also add: