A beautiful butt is a dream for many girls, as they want to be attractive in any outfit, which can be noticed by men.
If your butt has become unattractive because of the lack of training, you need to think about bringing it in order, together with the other parts of the body. To do this on the right and effective way, you need to start studying practical exercises to lift your buttocks.
For all of you who haven’t found the appropriate way yet, you should know that there are no magic exercises, but everyone should work hard to attain the desired result.
If you are ready to start exercising, here are the most effective exercises recommended by the experts: Perky Lifts, Booty Boxes, Rear Raisers, Killer Kicks and Lift It Ups.
- Repeat each exercise twenty to thirty times on each leg.
- Perform exercises without breaks between exercises
- Do two sets of each exercise.
The benefits of this workout can be seen in lifting your buttocks, strengthening the muscles of the buttocks and giving them an ideal shape in no time. The advantages of these exercises are that they are not difficult and can be easily performed at home without any help.
Bear Plank Leg Lifts
Starting position – plank position with your shoulders stacked above your wrists, while your body is in a straight line between the top of your head and your heels.
– Lifting your right leg, bend the knee 90 degrees and bring your heel toward your butt.
– Keeping the foot flexed, squeeze your glutes, and raise your right heel up as high as you can toward the ceiling.
– After a short break bring your right knee back toward your left knee to complete one rep
Single-Leg Dead Lift
Starting position – Standing position on your right foot, keeping your left leg bent in front of you, while the knee is at hip-height.
– Engaging your glutes, slowly fold forward, reaching both hands toward the ground, while you extend the left leg straight out behind you.
– After a short break returns to the starting position slowly to complete one rep.
Starting position – Place a step or a box behind you and stand up tall.
– After positioning your right foot on the top of the step, bend your knees and start lowering the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor.
– Return to the starting position and repeat the proposed number of reps.
– Switch legs and repeat the same number of reps.
Starting position – on all fours, with your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
– Kicking back with one leg, squeeze the glutes
– Lower the leg, bend the knee, and repeat.
– Switch legs.
Lift It Ups
Starting position – in front of you, place a box or a step and stand up straight
– Stepping onto the box with your left foot, drive your right knee up
– Stepping down, return to starting position and alternate legs until the set is complete.