Every person’s dream is to have the perfect core muscles. These are the muscles in your hips and pelvis which go around your spine. The main job for these muscles is to stabilize the back, support the organs, and ensure the strength of the entire body. The training that we give you will help straighten that core.
This is all you need to know for the workout program: the exercises need to be done for one minute; rest after each set for 30 seconds before going onto the next; repeat the exercises 5 times (5 sets).
Make sure you’re fueling your body with proper nutrition, otherwise, you will be doing the workout for no reason.
Now, let’s get into the 9 exercises:
Plank To Dolphin
- Start in a plank position with your hands together, your body balancing on your arms and toes. Your feet need to be hip-width apart, toes on the floor
- As you lift your hips little by little, take small steps forward which will lead to your hips in a high pike position.
- Move back slowly to the starting position.
- Finish the exercise with 3 sets and 5 reps.
- This exercise is one of the best for getting a good pump. You’ve probably done this exercise sometime in your life. Almost everyone knows how to perform this exercise correctly.
- Begin in the plank position, arms straight and palms under the shoulders.
- Touch your right hand to your left shoulder and return it to the ground, keeping your abs engaged throughout the movement.
- Repeat with the opposite hand to finish a rep.
- Start the exercise by lying down on your back with your knees lifted in a 90-degree angle at the knee and hip joints. Your hands need to be resting behind your head.
- Lift your torso and simultaneously twist your left elbow to your right knee and extend your left leg.
- Repeat everything with the opposite hand or leg to finish the rep
- Do the exercise 10-20 reps.
Lateral Plank Walk
- Begin in a high plank position with your abs tight and shoulders above the wrist.
- Step with your right foot and right hand to the right side and immediately after, do the same with your left hand and foot.
- Take a few “steps” in one direction and after do the same to the opposite.
- Lay down on the floor with your legs extended and hands extended behind your head.
- Then, move your feet up so that they reach a 90-degree angle at the knees and simultaneously move your upper body up and your hands extending toward the knees. Your palms need to be reaching beyond the knees.
- Hold the position for a few breaths and return to the starting position.
- Begin with your knees and hands in the tabletop position, wrists above the shoulders. Your knees need to be kept below the hips.
- While inhaling, extend your right leg back and left arm forward. Your back needs to be maintained flat and your hips square.
- Engage your abs as you exhale and draw your left elbow to your right knee.
- One kick with each leg equals to one repetition
- You can tuck your hands underneath your buttocks to control the movement better.
- Do this exercise for 5 sets of 15 reps.
Lying Side Crunch
- Lie down on the floor pressing your lower back on the ground.
- Place a hand under your head and the other on the floor next to your hip.
- Feet need to be put on a higher surface at the same level as your knees.
- Do the exercise 3 sets with 12-15 reps.