These cheesecakes are individual and require no baking! The cheesecake is made with vanilla and is very creamy, smooth, and delicious. It sits on a buttery graham cracker crust. And if you think that this is all you’re getting from this amazing dessert, think again! In the middle of the cheesecake, there’s a fresh strawberry covered with chocolate. When you are serving this dessert to your friends or family, do not tell them about this special surprise. Watch their surprise when they reach the middle of their cheesecake. They will be filled with excitement from the surprise! Here’s the recipe on how to make this amazing treat:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes.
Additional Time: 4 hours.
Total Time: 4 hours and 25 minutes.
Ingredients and Instructions for:
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (8-9 graham crackers)
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
– Add the sugar, butter, and the graham crackers in a bowl and start stirring it until the mixture looks like wet sand. Add the mixture on the bottom of six 3-inch pans and place them to chill in the refrigerator by the time you’re making the filling.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 8 ounces of finely chopped dark chocolate
- 6 strawberries
- Add a parchment paper to a plate and put it aside.
- Heat the heavy cream either in the microwave or on medium heat on the stove in a saucepan. Don’t let it boil. Heat it until it gently simmers.
- Pour the cream in the chopped chocolate and let it sit until the chocolate melts. After it melts, stir the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Remove the leaves from the strawberries and dip them into the chocolate-cream mixture.
- Put the dipped strawberries on the plate with the paper parchment and leave them in the fridge for the chocolate to become firm.
- ¼ cup of cold water
- 3 packages of softened cream cheese (8 ounces each)
- 1 tbsp. of powdered gelatin (1 to ½ packages)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 – ¼ cups of heavy cream
- Add the cold water to a microwavable bowl and add gelatin to the water. Set it aside to soften for at least 5 minutes while beating the cream cheese.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and beat it with an electric mixer until it becomes smooth with no lumps.
- After you mix the cream cheese, add the vanilla, sugar, and salt to the mixture and beat it until it becomes creamy and smooth. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl to include all of the ingredients in the mixture.
- Stir the heavy cream by hand. If you use an electric mixer for this the mixture will become too thick and you won’t be able to pour it easily into the cheesecake pans.
- Place the softened gelatin for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave and stir it every 10 seconds. When the gelatin dissolves and becomes liquid, remove it from the microwave. If the water is too hot, allow it to cool off for a few minutes until it becomes comfortably warm.
- Add the warm gelatin in the mixture of cream cheese and mix it until it incorporates well.
Instructions on making the Mini Cheesecakes:
- Take mini pans and place the chocolate covered strawberries in the center of them.
- The inside of the mini pans needs to be lined with a strip of acetate or 3-inch cut wide strips of parchment paper.
- Add the filling on top of the chocolate covered strawberries in the mini cheesecake pans. Make sure you use a knife to smooth the tops of the mixture. Cover them with a wrap of plastic and leave them in the fridge for at least 4 hours. You can also leave them overnight.
- When the cheesecakes are ready for serving, push up the bottoms of the mini cheesecake pans and remove the cheesecakes individually. Place them onto a serving plate and remove the acetate sheets. You can garnish the plate and cheesecakes with mint leaves and strawberries.
- If you want to get a clean and pretty slice, dip a sharp knife in hot water and slide it slowly through the center of the cheesecakes.