HERE ARE THE TOP BENEFITS WHAT YOU WILL GET!!!
Garlic is a simple ingredient that has been around for over 5 thousand years. It is said to be the king of spices and has been used in many cultures from Egyptians, Romans, Arabs, and Jews to Greeks.
Garlic is a powerful antibiotic, and the people often use it as first aid or as a preventive measure for cold and flu. Garlic is mainly used as an ingredient to a meal, but its amazing effects in killing different bacteria and diseases make it useful for medicinal purposes.
Nutritional values and healing effects of the Garlic
Nutrition Facts – Serving Size 100 g
– Calories 149
– Total Fat 0.5g
– Saturated Fat 0.1g
– Sodium 17mg
– Total Carbohydrate 33g
– Dietary Fiber 2.1g
– Sugar 1g
– Protein 6.4g
– Vitamin C 52 % of daily values
– Vitamin B6 1.235 mg
– Calcium 18 % of daily values
– Selenium, Se 14.2 mcg
– Magnesium, Mg 25.00 mg
– Manganese, Mn 1.672 mg
– Iron 9 % of daily values
The best results are shown if the garlic is consuming on an empty stomach. According to the scientists, using it on an empty stomach will enhance its powers and act as a powerful antibiotic.
Use Garlic instead of pills
As we see above many powerful substances are contained in the garlic, including silicon, phosphoric acid, potassium, sodium, vitamin B, C, calcium, sulfur, selenium, magnesium, and many others that help the body to fight infections much faster. Garlic is also used against fungal infections, which makes it more powerful than any other antibiotic.
Garlic used as a Natural Remedy
The therapeutic properties of garlic are well-known, as it contains more than 400 different minerals, like antioxidants.
Here we will list you the top 10 benefits of garlic:
1) It kills numerous bacteria;
2) Prevents arteries from clogging and aging;
3) Has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers blood pressure;
4) Kills the cells of a malignant brain tumor;
5) It is a natural antibiotic against cold;
6) Reduces the possibility of heart attack and stroke
7) By reducing the triglycerides in the liver it prevents atherosclerosis;
8) It strengthens the immune system making it easy to defy harmful environmental influences;
9) Calms the nervous system.
10) Reduces the bad cholesterol;