Just a Few Cloves of Garlic Consumption Will Regulate the Blood Pressure
Garlic, due to its extensive list of amazing health benefits is present in almost all cuisines worldwide and is, in fact, one of the most powerful foods that people consume.
The compound allicin contained in garlic is a natural antibiotic that boosts health in various ways.
Here are Top Health Benefits of Garlic:
• Boosts Digestion
• Lowers Cholesterol Levels
• Controls Diabetes
• Reduces Hypertension
• Treats Intestinal Problems
• Relieves Ear Aches
• Treats Wounds
• Treats Cold
• Controls Asthma
• Prevents Acne
• Prevents Cancer
• Increases Libido
The benefits of Allicin are especially seen in improving the blood vessels, as it has the ability to boost their flexibility and prevent the accumulation of plaque, which, on other hand leads to the heart attacks and strokes.
In order to reap all its benefits, it is best to consume the garlic raw, because if you cook it you’ll destroy most of the allicin in it. However, it is available in the form of powder and tablets, but in those forms, it is again less effective.
The recommended dosage and method of use
1) Just crush a few cloves,
Leave them aside for 15 minutes (needed time for this health ingredient to become active).
2) You can, also lower high blood pressure by taking only a gram of garlic in form of tablet daily, but we suggested consulting your doctor about the adequate dosage.
3) To prevent cardiovascular disease and support heart health, it is enough to consume 10 garlic cloves every day
This amount of garlic will:
– Strengthen overall health,
– Prevent colds and the flu, and
– Keep you full of strength and energy.
However, make sure to always consult your doctor before you make any changes in your diet and lifestyle.