According to PubMed Central around 75% of the world’s population is affected by lactose intolerance, which is a digestive problem – reaction on dairy consumption. It has a negative effect on the quality of life.
The most common symptoms of lactose intolerance are:
- Abdominal cramps
Many may be surprised that butter is one of the best substitutes for daily products, which should be avoided in case of lactose intolerance.
Almost every household uses butter in their diet, on toasted bread, in the preparation of lobster in combination with garlic, but this is not just a delicious dish but improves the health of those who use it. But if you go the healthy route, avocado can be added to this combination.
Avocados Offer a Wide Array of Benefits
Some of the important physical characteristics of the butter are similar to those of avocados, which make this combination even better in its taste and flavors. Avocados offer a wide array of benefits for consumers, as they contain more than 20 essential nutrients, including:
- Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
- Folate: 20% of the DV
- Potassium: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
In avocados are also found small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, phosphorous, vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3.
Garlic Is Among the Best Known of All ‘Allium Vegetables’
Garlic possesses antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Countless studies show that daily use of garlic, compared to placebo, reduces the number of colds by a staggering 63%.
Garlic improves cholesterol levels and lowers blood pressure, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Possessing antioxidants, garlic can even help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, as antioxidants combined with its potential to lower cholesterol have been shown to prevent brain disease.
Avocado Garlic Butter Recipe
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ripe avocados,
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil,
- Small bunch of cilantro,
- Sea salt, to taste
- By using a hand mixer or food processor, combine all the ingredients very well, until the mixture is smooth.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
- Cover the counter with a large piece of aluminum foil and with a piece of plastic wrap of the same size on top
- Pour the mixture on a plastic wrap and roll it into the desired shape.
- When the formation of the Avocado Garlic Butter is complete, place it in the refrigerator and leave for at least three hours for the flavors to combine and set the mixture.
Tips for Using Avocados
– Make sure they are ripe and be sure to prepare them before meals to get that amazing end product.
– Leave the seeds, because they will preserve their freshness and at the same time prevent the avocado from changing color.