How to Remove Varicose Veins Using the Magic of Olive Oil
Varicose veins are enlarged, gnarled veins, mostly on your legs and feet. That happens because of standing and walking upright, which actually increases the pressure in the veins of your lower body.
They may not cause any pain, but the signs include:
– Dark purple or blue in color veins
– Veins that appear twisted and bulging
However, when painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
– An achy or heavy feeling in your legs
– Worsened pain after standing or sitting for a long time
– Burning, muscle cramping, throbbing, and swelling in your lower legs
– Bleeding from varicose veins
– Itching around (one or more of your veins)
– Red discoloration of the skin with a painful cord in the vein
– Hardening of the vein, color changes, inflammation of the skin or skin ulcers near your ankle,
• Sex – Women are more likely to develop the condition
• Family history
When you decide to heal them, as they don’t look so great on your body or can cause more serious problems, you can do it in a completely natural and safe way.
Follow these instructions below:
You just need one simple ingredient to fix this problem that is Olive Oil.
Before starting with the olive oil, it’s crucial for you to exfoliate the skin. Then follow the next steps:
1) Add a bit olive oil in a jar, but be sure that the olive oil is the extra virgin one. He best is if it is produced locally.
2) Microwave the jar for a minute until the olive oil becomes tender and warm.
3) After removing the jar from the microwave, add a bit of the content in the hands.
4) Message your legs with the olive oil, starting from down and moving up.
5) When you are massaging your legs, start from your ankles and go upwards ending at the torso
6) Make sure your moves are circular and delicate.
The massaging process is natural and then blood flow starts working properly again, which makes varicose veins to disappear.
It’s a natural method that will let you heal varicose veins effectively. You should do this method on a daily basis until the veins disappear.