Everything around you, whether living organisms or inanimate objects, is made up of energy. This energy can be either positive or negative. It’s important to know that removing all negative energy from our lives is impossible. However, there are some steps that you can make to manage the negativity and remove some of the toxic energy while inviting positivity in your life.
If you find yourself in a hard time during your life while you’re facing different inner problems, it’s good to know that they aren’t limited to your decisions or personal thoughts. The energy that surrounds us can lead to a big reaction to the way we feel. This energy can be the reason for holding yourself back and preventing yourself from succeeding in life. The main goal to reach success is removing all of this negativity and freeing yourself to the positive energy and luck that’s present in the world.
White Vinegar and Salt Water
There are many different ways to remove or protect yourself from negative energy. Most of the varieties to remove negative energy also brings back positive energy in your life. One simple trick to remove the negative energy is using a glass of saltwater and white vinegar and here’s how:
- 2 teaspoons of granulated salt
- 16 ounces of clear and filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- A clear glass
- Start by pouring the white vinegar in the glass. Slowly mix the white vinegar as you add the granulated salt and water. The ingredients should be mixed well for about 60 seconds.
- Place the glass with the mixture in any room that you think might be filled with negative energy and leave it there for 24 hours.
- By observing the glass, you will see the salt rise. However, the glass will collect negative energy which will make the salt settle on the bottom of the glass.
- After the salt settles in the glass, remove it from the room and dispose of it somewhere outdoors. Never dispose of the glass or its contents inside your house like flushing it down the drain because you’ll be releasing the negative energy back.
- Repeat for every room you think might have negative energy.
Other Ways to Remove Negative Energy
Feng shui, an ancient Chinese philosophy, claims that the energies that we feel inside typically correspond to the same energies we have in our surroundings. Most of the time, we spend our days inside our homes. This is why it’s so important to remove the energies from our houses.
Aside from the white vinegar and saltwater technique, other great ways to remove negative energies from the room or house are:
- Burning some incense – elevates the energy and calms the atmosphere.
- Allowing a breeze – fresh airflow will allow the negative energy to go away.
- Cover the TV in the bedroom
- Remove objects or plants with sharp edges – this is great especially in the entrance of the house, bedroom, or working space. You can replace the plants with ones that have round leaves.
- Remove clutter – if an object doesn’t give you joy, remove it. It’s not great to hold onto unwanted things.
- Remove mirrors from the bedroom – keeping mirrors in your bedroom can cause large emotional problems like increased stress levels or loneliness.
- Light some sage and blow the some around the house – this is a famous Native American technique for removing negativity.
- Use crystals to protect your house – depending on the crystal, some bring different kinds of energy while others remove the negative.