This delicious recipe is an individual portion of peanut butter cheesecakes prepared with a chocolate graham cracker crust and chocolate ganache topping. You can make these homemade Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes for your next party or whenever you feel the need to make something incredibly tasty for your family!
All desert lovers cannot resist something made with chocolate. Add peanut butter to your chocolate cake or muffin and you have a masterpiece! These beautiful mini-cheesecakes in little cups are easy to make and will satisfy your needs of chocolate and peanut butter.
These cute Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes can be found on Pinterest. To make this recipe all you need to have in the fridge are peanut butter, chocolate, cream cheese, chocolate cookies, and peanuts.
Easy Recipe to Make
As we mentioned before, you won’t need a lot of time to make these cheesecakes. It will only take you a few minutes to make a thin crust of chocolate crumbs and not more for a cheesecake mix of peanut butter and cream cheese. Line up the cups in your baking pan and everything’s ready.
While the sweet peanut butter cheesecakes are baked in the oven, you have to prepare the chocolate for the ganache to overflow the cups later and you need to cut the peanuts into smaller pieces. And that’s all you need to do, not much work, is it?
And the taste is out of this world! No matter how many times you’ve made a cheesecake, it is never enough.
- 4 tablespoons of margarine or unsalted butter, it needs to be melted
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 16 oz. of cream softened cheese
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. of chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of chopped peanuts
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (150°C) and use paper liners to line a cupcake pan.
- Mix the sugar, melted butter, and graham chocolate (or cookies) in a bowl.
- Separate the crumbs in the cupcake liners and press it on the bottom. Put the cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 10 times. When baked, remove the pan and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and powder sugar in a large mixing bowl and continue mixing on medium speed until all ingredients are well combined.
- One by one beat the eggs in the mixing bowl until everything is evenly combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling over the crusts and bake for 20 minutes at 325 F (150°C). Check if the crust is done with a toothpick. If it comes out almost clean, they are done.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Next, melt the chocolate and mix it in heavy cream. On top of each cheesecake spoon chocolate ganache. To decorate the cheesecakes, sprinkle chopped toasted peanuts on top.
- Put the cheesecakes in the refrigerator. Serve when completely cooled.