Enabling all the body movements, helping to walk, jumping, rubbing, and standing are some of the roles of the knees. The knees also ensure a proper body posture if they are in normal condition, but they can be damaged due to aging, injuries, or inflammation.
One of the main attitudes of everyone is to strengthen the knees, which can prevent pain and additional complications.
Here we offer you one of the best natural remedies that strengthen the ligaments and tendons in the knees.
This is an organic smoothie, which is high in powerful anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving components. It is rich in vitamin C, bromelain, magnesium, and silicon.
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- 1 cup of 100% natural juiced orange
- 1 cup organic gelatin
- 2 cups of diced pineapples
- 40 g organic honey
- 7 g cinnamon
- 40 g crushed almonds
- 250 ml of water
1) Boil the oats
2) Juice the pineapple pieces
3) In the blender, add the orange juice, cinnamon, honey, and almonds
4) Blend all ingredients well, and then add the oats and the pineapple juice.
This healthy smoothie can be consumed on a daily basis, in the summer by adding a few ice cubes for a more refreshing sensation. Its effects on strengthening the knee tendons and ligaments are really quick.
The advice of the Nest is to spend a few minutes strengthening the knees in order to save yourself from the agony of joint pain.
Additionally, we offer you the following beneficial knee exercises:
A – Ball squat
- a) Using a ball squat, by putting an exercise ball between the thighs and squeezing it while lowering the body into a squat.
- b) At the end of this squat, the knees should be bent at 90 degrees
- c) Hold this position for 10 seconds and repeat five to 10 times.
B- A leg lift
This exercise can strengthen the quadriceps, which may improve knee strength.
- a) Lying on the back with your left leg bent and your foot flat on the ground
- b) Keeping the right leg straight, gradually raise it 10 to 15 inches off the ground.
- c) Hold the lifted leg for five seconds,
- d) Then slowly lower it and repeat on the other side.
Perform five to 10 reps on each leg.