A lot of people enjoy the taste of peanut butter and love to make desserts using peanut butter. If you are a big fanatic of peanut butter, make sure you try these amazing peanut butter balls.
With the Holidays coming close, these dessert balls will be the perfect addition for your cookie plates. The instructions are very simple and they do not require a lot of ingredients to make. Here’s the entire recipe of these delicious treats:
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. of salted butter, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Take a mixing bowl and add the peanut butter and the softened butter in it. Then mix them together. Add the powdered sugar until its completely combined. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Use your hands to shape the dough in 1-inch balls. Take a baking sheet and place the balls on top of it. Cover the sheet and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- According to the package instructions, melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip the peanut butter balls using a fork one by one into the melted chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to fall off. Put the chocolate balls on a wax paper and cover them. After, refrigerate them until they are ready to serve.
You can add Christmas sprinkles on the peanut butter balls to give them a festive Holiday look. These are so great because they are easy to make and no-bake is required. Additionally, they taste amazing!
These are some additional tips for making these peanut butter balls:
- You can use any nut butter instead of peanut butter.
- Instead of using a fork, you can always use another tool for the dipping. You can also order yourself some chocolate dipping tools.
- If you prefer, you can use chunky peanut butter instead of the creamy one. Additionally, you can add Rice Krispies for some texture.
Once you try one of these balls, there will be no stopping you to eat the entire batch! It’s just that amazing!