Usually, the perfectly shaped body increases self – confidence in people, especially when we are speaking about women. The toning your backside by performing the butt exercises you will also make your body stronger.
Many women are doing it by practicing running, climbing, cycling, swimming, dancing, or playing sports. However, one of the best results can be achieved by performing the challenge bellow, which among other advantages doesn’t require equipment, takes a little time, and is simple enough.
This workout is composed of five basic exercises that target your thighs and glutes.
The strategy of the challenge
– While performing the challenge increase the number of reps of each exercise, up to three sets of 15 reps for each exercise.
– Explicitly follow the instructions on how to do each of the five exercises,
– Every other day, in the 21-day plan below, is rest, for rebuilding muscles, which are becoming stronger.
– If the exercise is performing one leg at a time, do the same number of reps on each side.
– When the challenge becomes too easy, it can be made harder by increasing the number of reps or repeating the circuit once more.
- Single-Leg Squat
Starting position – Standing firmly with both feet together and arms lifted and joined in front of your chest
– Putting weight on your left leg, lift your right leg into the air in front of you
– Bending the left knee into a squat, keep the leg straight and lifted,
– Straightening the leg, complete one rep.
- Pulsing Plié Squat
Starting position– a wide squat with toes turned out and heels directly below your knees, keeping your hands on your hips
– From this position, pulse quickly lowering and raising your hips. Moving one inch completes one pulse.
– By performing two pulses you complete one rep.
- One-Legged Reverse Plank Bridge
Starting position– sitting with your hands behind you,
– Pressing the heels of your feet and hands, raise your pelvis off the floor
– Then raise your right leg into the air.
– Keeping the arms straight and leg raised, lower your pelvis toward the ground,
– When you lift it back up you’ll complete one rep
- Superman Lift
Starting position – laying on your belly
– Engaging your abs, extend your arms straight out in front of you and legs behind you
– Lifting your legs, arms, and chest off the floor as high as you can, extend the fingertips away from the toes.
– Returning the arms, legs, and chest to one inch above the ground, complete one rep.
- Donkey Kick
Starting position – on all fours, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips
– Slowly raise your right leg behind you, keeping your right knee at a 90-degree angle, and bringing your thigh parallel to the floor.
– With small and controlled motion, pulse your flexed foot toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes. Keep your back perfectly still in a neutral spine.
– Returning to the starting position complete one rep
– Repeat with another leg