If you are a fan of s’mores and enjoy their taste, here’s a recipe for you! You have to make Buttery graham cracker cups and fill them with toasted marshmallow and also top them with Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. The result will be a tasteful dessert everyone will wish to have some more!
S’mores are known to be a fun tradition in hot summer days. Camping will be more fun making these delicious treats that everyone will enjoy.
Once you try s’mores you will need to try different ways to make them. You can now make s’mores at home and you won’t need to wait for good weather to place a fire.
What will you need to make S’mores:
- One cup of graham crackers to make the cookie cups. You will need about 7 whole graham cracker sheets.
- Powdered sugar to add sweetness to the graham crackers. It will also help the cracker crumbs to hold together better.
- Butter to add more flavor and moisture to the graham cracker cookie cups. Use salted butter for better taste.
- Buy classic size marshmallows (mini or giant marshmallows will not give the same results). You will need 12 marshmallows and cut them in half to make 24 little rounds.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars, or use chocolate bar by your taste.
How to Make:
Start by mixing together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and powdered sugar. Use a non-stick cooking spray to grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan. Spoon the mixture into the cups of the pan. To press the crumbs into the cups use a mini tart shaper, or if you don’t have one use your fingers.
Heat the oven at 350°F and bake the graham cracker cups for approximately 4 minutes until golden brown. Place the marshmallows on top of each graham cracker cup and cut side of the marshmallow down.
Leave the marshmallows for about 2 minutes until toasty brown on top.
Take the s’mores cup out of the oven and on top of each marshmallow, put a piece of chocolate. Leave the s’mores for 15 minutes to cool down and later use a butter knife to take each one out if the pan.
You Can Use Other Types of Chocolate
Despite the classic flavor of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, you can use whatever chocolate you prefer. Here is a list of ideas to sweeten your s’mores:
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Hot fudge sauce
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Dark chocolate
- Bite-size Snickers bars
If you have no idea what to do with leftover s’mores, here is what to do:
It is the best way to keep them in an airtight container at room temperature. If you want to reheat s’mores, put them in a microwave on a microwave-safe plate for 10 seconds increments.