Use This Superpower Ingredient for Numerous Purposes
Sleeping problem is something that affects a great number of people around the world. Poor sleep is caused by two main groups:
– Psycho-physiological issues (around 80%)
People who suffer from poor sleep usually use pills that are full of chemicals rather than natural traditional medicine. The experts found that using pills is definitely a huge mistake and highly recommend to always choose the natural way to solve that problem.
In this article, we offer you a natural remedy, which is proven in the case of insomnia, restores sleeping and helps you wake up fresh and in a good mood.
It is prepared from 2 simple but superpower ingredients, honey, and cinnamon!
Honey is much sweeter than sugar and more beneficial for your health. It is gradually absorbed into the bloodstream because it is low on the Glycemic index.
This ingredient has the ability to promote and restore sleep allowing the adequate supply of liver glycogen during the night when the body stores are low.
Health benefits of raw honey
1) It is abundant in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants
3) It possesses potent antifungal and antibacterial properties
4) Relieves a sore throat
5) Reduces fatigue and boosts energy
6) Promotes weight loss.
Drink warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach.
7) Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
8) Restores eyesight
Prepare a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey with carrot juice. Consume it on a daily basis
9) Improves blood flow, which prevents heart disease
10) Alkalizes body’s pH
11) Reduces pain and inflammation
12) It soothes burns and disinfects wounds
Prepare the mixture of honey and garlic and apply it directly to your wounds in order to clean the affected area
13) Prevents low white blood cell count
14) Helps with indigestion and acid reflux
16) Counters pollen allergies.
Take 1 teaspoon of raw honey a few times a day
17) Due to the phytonutrients it possesses anti-tumor and cancer-preventing properties
18) Flushes parasites from colon and liver
19) Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
20) Helps in the case of eczema.
Make a mixture of honey with ginger and black pepper
21) Helps with hangovers
Mix 15ml of raw honey with 70ml of organic yogurt and 80ml of orange juice
22) Reduces metabolic stress
23) Helps with dandruff and scalp problem
24) Honey helps build stamina in athletes
26) Reduces cholesterol
Prepare mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon in 16 ounces of tea
27) Relieves morning sickness
28) Reduces hay fever
Take 1 tablespoon of honey in the morning
Prepare the mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger juice and honey and consume this 2-3 times a day
30) Helps with hiccups
31) Treats arthritis
Mix 2 parts of lukewarm water, 1 part honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. It should be applied on the itching part of your body and massage.
32) Helps with bad breath
Prepare the mixture of 1 teaspoon of honey and cinnamon in hot water and consume it immediately.
Mix a dollop of honey and 2 tablespoons of warm water and apply the mixture to your skin and massage gently.
34) Cures a toothache
Prepare the paste of honey and cinnamon and apply on the aching tooth
35) Helps with pink eye
Mix a cup of water and 1 teaspoon of honey and heat it in order to melt the honey. After cooling use an eye dropper in order to drop the mixture into the infected eye
36) Relieves leg cramps
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey and consume it every night before going to sleep
37) Relieves headaches
In a ½ glass of water add 1 tablespoon of honey and consume it immediately