Make Getting Your Daily Dose of ACV more Attractive!
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) belongs to the healthiest ingredients that can be used for numerous purposes and in different forms. It is a very common remedy for controlling blood sugar levels, boosting your digestive health and lowering the risk of heart disease.
Its consumption alone will be quite hard to swallow, so we offer you these apple cider vinegar gummies, which even the kids will love!
The best thing is that you can prepare them at home. The procedure for preparing is very easy and you don’t need many ingredients, just apple cider vinegar, apple juice, water, and grass-fed gelatin.
Apple juice is used to help to reduce the bitterness of the ACV and creating a balanced sweet flavor. The benefits of gelatin are seen in improving your gut and skin health and protecting your joints.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Total Time of preparing: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
– Wooden spoon
– Large saucepan
– Silicone ice cube trays or molds
– 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
– ½ cup apple cider vinegar
– 5 tablespoons gelatin powder
1) Mix the apple cider vinegar, apple juice, and water in a large saucepan, without heating
2) Stir the mixture well
3) Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix,
4) The mixture should stay for two minutes.
5) Switch on the heat to medium-low and stir with a wooden spoon for five minutes
6) After dissolving the gelatin fully, pour the mixture into ice cube trays
7) Chill the cubes in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
– In order to make them more attractive, you can make these gummies in any kind of silicone mold you prefer.
– Or, you can pour the gelatin liquid mixture into a deep dish, and then slice into pieces once solid.
Enjoy getting your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies!