All you need to get your abs tight is four exercises and eight minutes’ time. Exercises can be performed with modifications to make it harder or easier, depending on the needs of the performers.
In addition to separate time, the contractor must focus on the plan and the correctness of the exercises. So it doesn’t matter how fast the exercises are done, but how well they are done.
– Perform all of the bellow exercises for 45 seconds each, with a 15-second interval
– Repeat the exercises for the second round.
1) Classic Crunch
Lying flat on the back with feet flat on the ground, with knees bent at 90 degrees. It can be performed by placing the feet up on a bench a few inches apart with the toes turned inwards and touching.
– Place the hands lightly on both sides of the head
– Keep the elbows in, so that they are parallel to the body
– Pushing the back down flat into the floor, isolate abdominal muscles
– Curling gently shoulders forward raise them up off the floor
– With the lower back continue pushing down into the floor
– Raise shoulders about four to six inches only.
– Squeeze and hold abdominal muscles for a count of one.
– In a smooth movement, return to the start position
Facedown position on the floor supporting upper body on the forearms. The elbows should be bent at 90 degrees.
– Extending legs straight out behind, support them on the toes and balls of the feet
– The body should be in a straight line by tightening the abdominal and oblique muscles
– Hold for as long as possible
3) Cross Crunch
Lying on the back, lift the upper body off the floor so the shoulder blades hover
– Lifting the right leg off the floor, bring the left leg to 90 degrees, while the left shin is gently held.
– Keeping the upper body lifted, switch or scissor the legs to complete one rep
4) Rope Climbs
Keep both hands firmly holding your stronger arm about 12 inches above your weaker arm on the rope.
Pulling the body up without touching the ground with the feet and using the dominant foot should be pushed the rope above the lower foot, creating a crease in the rope.
A weaker arm is placed 12 inches above the dominant arm on the rope and should be squeezed tight.
Explosively is pulled the whole body along the rope, allowing the crease to slide between the legs and to take a new position (similar to the starting position)
Care should be taken not to allow the rope to slip through the arms when lowering, as this will create a nasty burnout of the arms.