The impression of the ideal hands is different for everyone. Some tend to have a slender, sleeker look, while others prefer bulkier and muscular arms. To achieve the target body type, it must be aligned with the exercise routine and the goals. And when doing the same exercises, the way it is performed can differentiate between toned and muscular arms. Likewise, genes also play a role in how the body builds muscle.
Whether you’re exercising your arms or just everything, these exercises that are focused on your arms are amazing to add to any daily routine. Tank tops are bound to come back into the season so make sure you start as soon as you can to reach the summer form that you dream of.
We offer you here a really efficient way to build muscle in a really short amount of time.
– Begin in a push-up position with your hands under your shoulders so you are in a wide position,
– Energy should focus on the chest.
– If you want to modify the push-up, if it is too tight, place your knees on the mat. This removes some of the pressure from the upper body.
Note: Be sure to strengthen the core and do not bend your lower back.
Perform 10 reps
Shoulder Twist by using 5-8 pound weights
– Begin by standing on the right foot to increase the load during shoulder training, arms should be facing shoulders, elbows bent
– While stretching your arms and lifting up, twist your body and finish moving with your arms facing outwards.
Notes: Balancing on one leg during this workout, your upper body grips your core to the maximum.
Perform: 15 reps
Lateral Raise by using 5-pound weights
– As in the previous exercise, stand on your left foot
– Start by raising your arms sideways, raising them to the T position
– Your hands should not go beyond your shoulders.
– Keep your elbows straight and use the backrest as you raise your arms to shoulder level.
Perform 12 reps
Reverse Flies by using 8-pound weights
– From the starting position as in the previous exercise, bend your upper body, holding the weights to the side
– When opening the chest, make a slight bow in the lower back.
– For support, keep a slight bend in your knees at all times.
Perform 15 reps
Bicep Curls up against the wall by using 8-10 pound weights
– Holding your back against the wall eliminates any momentum in your hands, which adds effort to this exercise
– Also, keep a bend in your knees and energy in your heels.
Perform 10-15 reps
– Direct the energy in your heels and direct it towards your glutes through your fingertips.
– The elbows jerk backward as they bend.
– Make sure you keep the core strong at all times.
– Tip: For a bigger challenge, you can take them out on your yoga mat or on the bench
Repeat 3x 20 reps