Wearing short pants and skirts or wearing whatever makes you feel phenomenal is sometimes a problem because you have thicker thighs. If you want to feel more confident, you can tighten up in record time by applying this five-minute exercise that targets the inside of your thighs. It was designed and demonstrated by Bianca Vesco, a Certified Personal Trainer at NYSC Labs in New York.
If you go through one cycle without feeling the Burn or want to speed up the results, repeat the set, which only takes 10 minutes.
Here are the top 5 exercises to get that luscious thigh gap, which are applied by many supermodels.
Starting position – Stand straight with your legs wider than shoulder-width apart with toes flared outwards.
- Keeping your back straight, lower your core as low as you can. Be sure to bring your thighs parallel to the ground or lower, keeping tension in your inner thighs and buttocks
- Continue keeping tension in your inner thighs and buttocks and rise back up to starting position
- When this becomes too easy add weights.
Pilates Leg Lifts
Starting position – Lying on your side with your legs fully extended
- Start by lifting your leg slowly as high as you can to really stretch your outer thighs
- Lowering your leg slowly back to start position
Repeat as many times as you can for 1 minute and then do it on the opposite side
To make it harder add weights.
Starting position – Lying on your back with your legs bent and feet about hip-width apart. Between your knees put something (like a rolled-up towel, a pillow, or a dirty teddy bear).
- While squeezing the towel as tight as you can, lift your hips ups until the line from your knees to your shoulders is straight
- Lowering your hips back return to start position, without resting your back on the ground, until you finish your reps.
Lift your hips up as many time as you can for 2 minutes
Inner Leg Lift
Starting position – Lying on your side, bend your top leg and extend your bottom leg straight out.
- Begin lifting slowly your bottom leg as high as you can, keeping your feet flared outward to really give your inner thighs a burn
- While you keep the tension in your core and inner thighs, lower back to start position, without resting your leg
Repeat as many times as you can for one minute and then do the same with another leg.!
Starting position – Standing straight with your legs wide apart (holding weight in both hands in front of your chest if you want to make it harder)
- Start stepping to your right with your right foot
- Straightening out your left leg, squat as low as possible towards your right leg
- Slowly raise back up to your starting position.
- Repeat on the other side.
When this gets too unchallenging use weights.
For best results to get a thigh gap:
If we put genetics aside, the only way to get a thigh gap is to get rid of the layer of fat on your inner thighs. You can achieve it by combining some changes in your lifestyle, diet, and exercise.
So, the workout of 5 best exercises combined with a proper diet will solve that thigh problem!